We Offer Kendallville Premier Chimney Sweep Services
Kendallville is a city located in Noble County. It’s a relatively small community (with a population of around 9,000 people), but that doesn’t mean it’s lacking in amenities or things to do for fun!
Bixler Lake Park is a popular spot for outdoor activities. It has a lake for fishing and boating, walking trails, and picnic areas – a great place for a relaxing day outdoors. We also suggest exploring Kendallville’s Historic Downtown where there’s plenty of unique shops and places to eat. Be sure to check for local events and festivals happening around the area too! And don’t forget to make a trip to the Mid-America Windmill Museum.
Yes, parks, sports facilities, great local shops, and community events contribute to the quality of life in Kendallville – and we’re excited to play a role in making homeowners happier, safer, and warmer too.
If you need chimney sweep services or any type of chimney or fireplace repair in the area, don’t hesitate to reach out to our team of experts. Call 260-587-9691 or request your next appointment with us online today.
We also serve many surrounding communities, including Avilla, Albion, Rome City, Wolcottville, South Milford, Brimfield, Cromwell, Ligonier, Laotto, Corunna, and more.
What Does Our Service List Look Like?
A quick overview of our site reveals that we offer the following quality services:
- Chimney Sweeping/Cleaning
- Chimney Inspections
- Gas Fireplace Service & Repair
- Chimney Masonry Repairs
- Chimney & Fireplace Repairs
- Chimney Relining
- HeatShield Resurfacing
- Chimney Rebuilds & Restorations
- New Chimney Construction
- Dryer Vent Cleaning
We also sell and install a wide range of products. If you’re interested in a pellet stove, pellet insert, gas stove, gas fireplace, gas Insert, gas log set, wood stove, wood insert, or wood fireplace, don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re confident we can find the perfect fit for your household.
Why Are Regular Gas Fireplace Services Important?
Gas fireplace servicing is crucial for maintaining the safety, efficiency, and longevity of these heating appliances. …but why? Don’t these systems function more cleanly and efficiently that wood-fueled systems? And don’t they produce far less mess too? While this is all true, that doesn’t mean annual inspections and servicing aren’t still required – in fact, this is a common assumption that ends up putting homeowners at increased risk.
What hazards can a neglected gas fireplace (or stove or insert) invite?
- Gas Leaks: Gas fireplaces rely on a steady and controlled supply of natural gas or propane. Any leaks in the gas line can pose serious safety risks, including fire and explosion.
- Carbon Monoxide Exposure: While most gases have some sort of scent associated with them, carbon monoxide is completely odorless. This means you may not notice its presence until long after it has entered your blood stream. This is why this particular toxin leads to so many hospital visits every year!
- Inefficiency: Over time, components such as burners, thermocouples, and pilot lights can become dirty or worn, affecting the efficiency of the fireplace. Regular cleaning and inspection can optimize the combustion process, leading to a more efficient and cost-effective heating system.
- Increased Energy Bills: A well-maintained gas fireplace not only provides a comfortable and consistent heat source, but also helps homeowners save on energy costs.
- Lowered Lifespan: Like any mechanical system, these appliances experience wear and tear. Routine maintenance can identify and address minor issues before they escalate into major problems, preventing the need for costly repairs or premature replacements.