We’re Ashley, Indiana’s Most Trusted Provider Of Chimney & Dryer Vent Services
Having a fireplace and a clothes dryer in your home makes for a much more convenient and enjoyable atmosphere – but there is a certain amount of upkeep needed in order to maintain that easygoing atmosphere. That’s why the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) and the Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA) state that every chimney and venting system should be professionally inspected once a year.
Fortunately for those in the Fort Wayne area, we’re here to help with all of your inspections, as well as any necessary services you might require after the fact. If you’re ready to schedule care with our crew, give us a call at 260-587-9691 or book with us online today.
What Chimney & Fireplace Services Do We Offer?
Here at Old Smokey’s, we work hard to make home and chimney upkeep and maintenance easy for you. We offer comprehensive fireplace and venting care, specializing in the following services:
- Chimney Sweeping: Having your chimney professionally swept helps ensure that you’re ready for the next burn season, and that your chimney is free of soot, creosote, and flue blockages. Worried about a mess? Don’t be – our technicians take great care to keep your home clean throughout the process.
- Chimney Inspections: Annual chimney inspections are incredibly important because they allow us to evaluate the entire system and check for damage, debris, and other potential problems. The level of inspection performed will depend upon several factors, like whether or not you plan to continue to use your appliance as you always have. We also perform real estate inspections for when a property is being transferred.
- Gas Fireplace Service & Repair: While gas fireplaces are known for being mess-free and low maintenance, regular (annual) inspections, cleanings, and occasional repairs are still necessary. We can ensure your gas system stays in tip-top shape with our regular servicing, and by addressing components such as burner tubes, glass, and thermocouples, as needed.
- Masonry Repairs: Crumbling mortar and brickwork isn’t just unpleasant to look at it – it can be damaging to your chimney and home’s structural integrity too. This damage can then eventually increase the likelihood of home hazards and inefficiency. We offer services, like repointing, that ensure your masonry looks great and functions well for the long haul.
- Chimney & Fireplace Repairs: If your chimney or fireplace needs repair services, DIY attempts or trusting a team that isn’t thoroughly versed and trained in completing this maintenance can lead to further issues. Trust our certified and experienced crew for it all. We offer chimney relining services, HeatShield® resurfacing, chimney rebuilds/restorations, new chimney construction, and more.
We Can Also Clean Out Your Dryer Vents
Your chimney isn’t the only venting system in your home that can spark a fire. Blocked or damaged dryer vents can result in all sorts of issues from energy waste to a house fire. But just like we care for your chimney, we can care for your dryer vents too. We use high-powered vacuums and tools that allow us to clean out your dryer vents without creating a mess in the process.
Give Us a Call
For all your chimney and dryer vent needs, call on the experts at Old Smokey’s. Schedule online or call 260-587-9691 to book your appointment today.