Trust Columbia City’s Finest for Chimney Sweep Services – Hire Our Techs
Columbia City is a charming city located in Whitley County that’s known for its small-town vibes and community-oriented atmosphere. But don’t let the words “small town” trick you into thinking there’s nothing to do there. Morsches Park, for instance, is a favorite spot where folks can enjoy trails, sports facilities, playgrounds, and picnic areas.
Looking for more options for outdoor fun? Blue River Trail is another great place for hiking, biking, and soaking in the natural beauty of the area. Or, golf enthusiasts can tee off at the golf courses in and around Columbia City, such as Eagle Glen Golf Course.
Whitley County Historical Museum is a good spot for history enthusiasts, who can learn about the area’s past from the museum’s many artifacts, exhibits, and documents. Then there’s Downtown Columbia City – the city’s historic downtown area. It features a range of shops, restaurants, and local businesses, all of which highlight the city’s unique character and architecture.
Yes, Columbia City’s welcoming atmosphere is hard to beat! That said, sometimes staying home is the nicest way to spend your time – and lighting a fire to enjoy makes a day indoors even better. Is your fireplace safe for use? We can make sure everything is good to go.
Call 260-587-9691 or schedule online today. We serve South Whitley, Churubusco, Larwill, Tri-Lakes, Coesse, Collins, Blue Lake, Raber, Ormas, Thorncreek, and more! Check out our service area to learn more.
Hire Us for Chimney Sweep & Fireplace Repair Services
We offer the following chimney, venting, and fireplace services:
- Chimney Sweeping/Cleaning
- Chimney Inspections
- Gas Fireplace Service & Repair
- Chimney Masonry Repairs
- Chimney & Fireplace Repairs
- Chimney Relining
- HeatShield Resurfacing
- Chimney Rebuilds & Restorations
- New Chimney Construction
We also offer professional dryer vent cleaning services.
And if a new heating appliance is needed, that’s not a problem for our crew either. We can install your new pellet stove, pellet insert, gas stove, gas fireplace, gas insert, gas logs, wood stove, wood insert, or wood fireplace.
Is My Chimney Drafting Properly?
Poor draft in a chimney not only affects efficiency and ambiance… it can also negatively affect your health! If you experience any of these issues, have one of our professional chimney technicians inspect your chimney. We can identify and address any problems with drafting or any components that may be affecting performance.
- Smoke in your home. If you notice smoke entering the room instead of being drawn up the chimney, it could indicate a drafting problem. First, check your damper. If it’s open, then call us in to look things over.
- You can’t get your fires started. If you struggle to get a fire going or if the smoke initially fills the room once flames do start, it may suggest a drafting issue.
- You always smell a smoky smell. A persistent smoky-like odor in the room, even when the fireplace is not in use, often has to do with drafts blowing through the chimney and into your space. Any unusual odors are a sign for concern, so call us in to check it out.
- You’re noticing more creosote than is normal. If there is a significant amount of creosote accumulating in the chimney, it could be a sign that the chimney is not effectively expelling smoke and byproducts.
- You’re hearing concerning noises. Listen for any unusual sounds, such as whistling or rushing air, coming from the chimney. These noises may indicate airflow issues.
- Your flame patterns are inconsistent. Who does love watching flickering flames? That said, if the flames in your fireplace or stove are erratic or behave unusually, it could be a sign of drafting problems.
Don’t Wait – Reach Out Today
If you need chimney and fireplace services, don’t put off the care you need and deserve any longer. Our team is here to help! Give us a call at 260-587-9691 or schedule conveniently online now. We’d love to speak with you soon.