Auburn, IN’s Trusted Choice for Exceptional Chimney Sweep Services – Count on Us
Auburn, located in DeKalb County, Indiana, is a city we travel to often! The city’s historic downtown area boasts well-preserved architecture and offers a charming atmosphere – as well as plenty to do. Auburn’s main attractions include museums like the Auburn Cord Duesenberg Automobile Museum and the National Automotive and Truck Museum of the United States (NATMUS), both of which showcase the evolution of automotive technology.
Throughout the year, Auburn hosts community events, festivals, and parades, fostering a vibrant and welcoming spirit. And when the weather is nice? Enjoy your time in places like Eckhart Park or any of the many other recreational areas and parks around town.
Yes, there’s not much to complain about when you’re an Auburn resident. Oh – and one more perk? You have access to the best chimney and fireplace company around! Call our team at 260-587-9691 or contact us online to learn more about all we can do for you.
Hire Us for Quality Chimney & Fireplace Services
Need chimney or fireplace care? We can help with the following:
- Chimney Sweeping/Cleaning
- Chimney Inspections
- Gas Fireplace Service & Repair
- Chimney Masonry Repairs
- Chimney & Fireplace Repairs
- Chimney Relining
- HeatShield Resurfacing
- Chimney Rebuilds & Restorations
- New Chimney Construction
We also offer professional dryer vent cleaning services. And if a new heating appliance is needed? We sell and install pellet stoves, pellet inserts, gas stoves, gas fireplaces, gas Inserts, gas logs, wood stoves, wood inserts, and wood fireplaces.
I Don’t Use My Fireplace… Do I Still Need an Inspection?
Organizations like the Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA) recommend annual chimney inspections, regardless of how often you use (or don’t use) your appliance. Why is this?
- Even if you don’t use your fireplace regularly, debris like leaves, twigs, or small animals can find their way into the chimney. Over time, this debris may accumulate and could pose a potential hazard.
- Chimneys are exposed to the elements, and moisture can enter even if you don’t use the fireplace. Annual inspections can help identify and address any water damage or potential leaks.
- Over time, the structural integrity of your chimney may be affected by weather conditions, especially if you live in an area with extreme temperatures or frequent storms. Regular inspections can catch any issues before they become more significant problems.
- Some local regulations or insurance policies may require regular chimney inspections, regardless of usage. Check with local authorities and your insurance company to determine if there are specific requirements in your area.
- Damaged chimneys are more than just an eyesore… They can also invite damage (think water stains, rotted woodwork, discoloration, and more) throughout your home. Maintain your home value by booking inspections every year.
- If you ever plan to use the fireplace in the future, annual inspections ensure that everything is good to go and safe for use when the time comes.
Professional & Knowledgeable!
I am so happy. I just had a Lopi Liberty wood stove installed by Old Smokey’s. The crew who installed my stove were very professional, knowledgeable, and paid great attention to detail in my installation. I could not be more pleased. Thanks Alex, Justin, and Josh. I am a very happy customer.
Reach Out Now – We’d Love To Hear From You!
Now is the time to book your next fireplace repair service, chimney sweep, or any other required maintenance in Garrett, Waterloo, Avilla, Corunna, Huntertown, Laotto, Auburn, Spencerville, Leo-Cedarville, Grabill, or anywhere else nearby.
We’d love to be the team to help you out! Give us a call at 260-587-9691 or book an appointment online now.